Children's Physicians Medical Group (CPMG) is an Independent Physicians Association (IPA) comprised of Pediatricians and Pediatric Specialists associated with Rady Children's Hospital-San Diego. CPMG contracts with Health Plans and third parties to support the Children's Healthcare Integrated Delivery System in a managed care environment. We provide a central contracting approach for our member physicians in San Diego and southern Riverside counties and support a network of over 400 providers for 70,000 patients. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Come join our team!
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 7+ years of experience in accounting
- Minimum of two years of experience in a healthcare analyst position
- Understanding and experience implementing generally accepted accounting principles
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- General knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, and Revenue Codes
- General knowledge of how provider, claim, fee schedule, and provider specialty codes are utilized in EZCap
- Some knowledge of PCP/Specialist provider contracts (capitated, fee-for-service, zero-based, participating) to assist in validation of financial reports
For consideration please email resume and cover letter including salary requirements to CPMGHR@rchsd.org. Children’s Physician Medical Group offers the full scope of benefits, a great compensation package and opportunities for professional growth. EOE.
- Phone: 877-CPMG-KIDS (877-276-4543)
- To apply for a position, please submit your resume to: CPMGHR@rchsd.org